-sn0w|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen thoughts in the snow world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some of the best mixin iv seen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuts-

Nuts-

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-15

some of the best mixin iv seen! Empty
PostSubject: some of the best mixin iv seen!   some of the best mixin iv seen! Empty24th March 2008, 10:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZX0olIiSk&feature=related

i know some of u heard the type of music i like n shit but omg this lad is fucking great at mixing!! my type of music Razz
Back to top Go down
Sasa
Admin
Sasa

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: some of the best mixin iv seen!   some of the best mixin iv seen! Empty27th March 2008, 10:53 pm

Im not into this kind of music, or in other words, i hate it! Razz. But i don't mind other people liking it =). The thing i hate the most is when remixes are made. It just ruins the song. it's alright as long as it are bad songs.. But once the good songs get a remix then i get a bit furios.
Like one really good movie song got a remix. I can't even write down how much they destroyed the song. They took what was good with the song and turned it into rubbish pile of shit.

But like i said. as long a remix is a remix of a bad song, then im fine with that Smile
Back to top Go down
L!fe.

L!fe.

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: some of the best mixin iv seen!   some of the best mixin iv seen! Empty31st March 2008, 2:25 pm

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://snow-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of the best mixin iv seen!   some of the best mixin iv seen! Empty

Back to top Go down

some of the best mixin iv seen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-sn0w| :: Entertainment :: Video's-
Jump to: