-sn0w|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen thoughts in the snow world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final fantasy X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasa
Admin
Sasa

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty12th February 2008, 6:43 am

Final Fantasy X:
This game is amazing. This was the game that really got me into the genre RPG (role playing game). Amazing graphics for its time. Fantastic story (very sad actually) gameplay mechanics are alright (not as good as chrono trigger, but okey)

STORY
You start the game with an intro of a guy who is a famous Blitzball player (Some underwater handball looking sport), His name is Tidus. Tidus and his team, which are placed n1, are playing a match against some other team and all the sudden the city gets attacked by a giant thing, also known as sin. He was born cause of our all the sins we have commited and he was made to destroy everything. This is were you start playing. You try to escape from the attack of sin. But you are stopped by his created creatures, called sin spawns. And you are forced to fight them. Then a guy named auron shows up, Who is actually Tidus father's friend. He lends a hand in the sin spawn killing and leads Tidus to a place. The got both dragged into sin and ended up teleporting to another dimension. Here tidus mets his love for the first time. And their journey to destroy sin starts and also tidus journey to go back. But as the journey nears the end tidus starts loving the girl more and more, Her name is Yuna btw.

Thats all ill tell. Very sad game if you play through it ^^. Cried at the end actually.

Genre: Rpg
Consol: Ps2
Grade from Sasa: 9/10

Back to top Go down
L!fe.

L!fe.

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty12th February 2008, 12:06 pm

meh boring Cool
Back to top Go down
https://snow-clan.forumotion.com
SPIrit_ICeQueen
Admin
SPIrit_ICeQueen

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty12th February 2008, 1:34 pm

i hate these kind of games theyre just pure gay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cartoon.freeforum.me.uk/index.htm
Sasa
Admin
Sasa

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty12th February 2008, 9:38 pm

I love them Very Happy. Im a Rpg fan. let alone Square Enix fan ^^. Everything that has been created by square enix (square soft) have always been interesting
Back to top Go down
L!fe.

L!fe.

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty14th February 2008, 2:45 pm

i dont lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://snow-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Final fantasy X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy X   Final fantasy X Empty

Back to top Go down

Final fantasy X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-sn0w| :: Entertainment :: Other Games!!-
Jump to: